Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oreo Cookie Cheesecake


Alrighty.....here we go......something different.....oreo cookies cheesecake!!!! I'm not a fan at all for cheesecake but I figure it was an interesting recipe so why not make it for the heck of things! The only problem was I never tested it out to see how the end results was since I can't stand cheesecake. The smell of cream cheese and sour cream...yuckie!!! phew! I even thought that maybe I messed it up because it smelled really bad. But to my surprised, guess that's how cheesecake should smell like? Anyways, brought some to work for the real test..........

3 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying that I ate three oreo cheesecakes haha! I love cheesecake and yours came out pretty good..I just didn't like the texture on the top..it looked sticky and waterly.I guess it was mosture on top..But the taste was great. It was my first time trying oreo cheesecake. Good job again amiga =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at the cheesecake. I think the cheesecake are melting or something since I agreed with you...it did looked sticky and waterly. I put them back into the fridge...so Melissa if you want some more......it's in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I was not a fan of the cheesecake cupcakes. My favorite part of a cheesecake is the graham cracker crust. However, your cheesecake cupcakes (CCC) did not have a crust at all. And I don't think the Oreo cookie tastes that good after you finish baking it. Sorry. So in my rating system for TASTE I give them a 5. For APPEARANCE I have to give them a 5, they didn't look that appetizing. For TEXTURE, I give them a 4. No graham cracker crust and the cookie at the bottom, when you bit into it, was mooshy and it just didn't feel right. If each of the CCCs had their own individula crust all around them and if maybe you only used the black part of he cookie and mixed it all in with the cheesecake batter, I think it would be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete