Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lemon Cookies (Cake?)

Last night, I decided to test out the Kitchen Aid mixer that I just bought. So I decided to make some lemon cookies and test out the lollipop cookie method. The mixer was AWESOME and I loved it so much! Didn't know why I didn't buy one earlier!!! Could have saved me so much time! Anyways, because I got distracted with the awesomeness of my mixer that I accidently mixed it for too long and not payed attention to the product that I ended up making lemon cake cookies instead (kinda like oreo "cakester"). To me, I liked it cause it as soft and chewy. To others, not sure....brought some to work so we'll see what they have to say about it. As for the lollipop cookie, it turned out pretty good too.....maybe we're going to make this for my daughter's teacher since this week is "Teacher Appreciation Week".......

3 comments:

  1. The lemon cookies you brought to work were good but you've made better. :o) However, they were a little soft for cookies. After reading this blog, I realized why. I think they would have turned out perfect if they had been just a little harder. Men don't like things that are too soft ya know! Ha, ha.

    --Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni!
    Thanks for the cookies. I liked them a lot because they are soft and tasty! I am used to the hard cookies but I like yours a lot. It's the first time that I hear about the lollipop cookie method. The cookies came out good =) keep trying new stuff girl and bring them to work! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm going to use my new rating system to rate these. For APPEARANCE I'll give them a 9. For TASTE I'd give them a 10. I LOVE lemon flavored cookies though. Buy them all the time off of girl scouts! For TEXTURE I'd only give them a 6 though. They were too soft. They should have been a little crunchier.

    ReplyDelete