Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blueberry Bran Muffins




I made this for my friend, Christina, since she once told me that she liked this cafe that served really great Blueberry Bran Muffins and asked if I can make her some. So on the quest I went to find the recipe...but it was somewhat difficult since I never tasted what she was talking about let alone know what the muffin should take like. But I made it anyways...and the outcome was good and moist. Has tons of blueberry in it. Send some off to her house so I'm dying to know what she thinks of if. Hopefully she will comment on the blog and let us all know. I brought the left overs to work and I think it's not a big hit here since it is on the healthier side of sweets. They are spoiled with the sweeter stuff in life....hhahahha....

1 comment:

  1. LOVED them! so moist and yummy. ate one in two bites. only comment is that there was a spice (i'm thinking either nutmeg or cinnamon) that was just slightly too strong but still delish. and there was a good amount of blueberries too. i can't remember exactly what the other bakery's muffin tasted like (we should take a trip there!), probably the only main difference i can think of is that yours is sweeter. i can't believe your co-workers weren't crazy about them cause i am. going to eat another one right now.

    and THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for making them and delivering them!

    christina l.

    ReplyDelete