Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Party Favors...more in the works!



This to-go favor boxes came to mind when my friend asked if I would be interested in doing party favors for her son' baptism luncheon using the cupcakes. So I thought about what I should do and I recalled seeing on Martha Stewart's Cupcake book that she had something like this where she used these take out boxes as favors. Martha is like the "IT" person to go to when it comes to entertaining. So I took that idea but made little changes. Still in the works but I thought this is such a cool party favors to give out. Martha's concept was to just put a cupcake inside and the box is shorter, like a pint size. My concept is to put a cupcake inside the box and surround it with candies like skittles, M&Ms, etc. That would be an awesome favor for kids to open up and see their faces light up to all the sweets!!!!!!! (Sorry parents not good for you since your child might have a sugar overload after eating that!!!!) Might plan on doing this for my son's upcoming b-day party....but with small boxes with a mini cupcake inside and filled the rest with candies. stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment