Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good enough to buy?





My husband work place had a baby shower party and he had to sign up to bring something. So he signed up for cupcakes. These were Carrot Cake Cupcakes with cream cheese frostings to which half of it I tinted it blue since it will be a baby boy that his co-worker will be having. I needed something to transfer these cupcakes and so I went searching for these containers a few weeks before the event. I would like cardboard boxes with a window but then they required a purchase of 100s to which was too many boxes for me. So I came across these plastic ones that looks like the cupcake boxes that you see at the supermarket (i.e., Albertsons, Ralphs, etc.). I figure it would be good for now since I'm still an amateur in my quest to start my own business. I also thought it would look nicer since it's see through and you can see the cupcakes with all the decorations. Although, I would like to had done more with the decorations but didn't have enough time. Next time. But I'm super excited to use these boxes to give away or for my cupcake orders since it displays nicely my cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. your carrotcake cupcakes were delish. the cake was so moist. and the icing so cream chessey. renzo and i practically ate them all up right away and didn't ask if anyone else wanted to share. i thought the box was cool but it was kinda hard to take the cupcakes out without getting icing on my finger. other than that, i can't wait for more. i might have to just throw a party so i can order some from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried your cupcakes at the baby shower. They were delicious! Asked your husband where he bought them; figured he got them from some fancy custom cupcake shop. I was surprised when he told us you made them! Keep up the good work. I'm placing my order for my daughter's birthday party in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your cupcakes look great. I haven't been in your page for a long time. But I can see that you are accepting orders now. Nice!! congratulations Chi. You should open your bakery soon =)

    ReplyDelete