Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Cupcake Orders

I made my own labels......heehee.



Even made my purchase order....hhahahah.

As the title goes, my very first order!!! Thanks to my friend, ZC, for believeing in me and got the balls to order them and sharing it with her co-workers at work. Not even once she had doubt if the end products would be good or not....she just placed the orders....(she never really tried most of my recent products...think only once or twice). Sooooo...I have to give her big credits for that! She even just let me make whatever cupcakes I wanted. But of course, I played it safe and made my yummy Carrot cake cupcakes...and the other batch was Chocolate cupcake with buttercream frosting. I think the Carrot cupcakes were a big hit....but the other batch.....still good but not as quickly eaten as the Carrot cupcakes!!! I should had made peanut butter frosting instead but I was afraid that since peanuts can give allergic reactions to some, I hestitated. Now I'm regretting.......hopefully next time, ZC will get to taste them. I'm just so EXCITED because it shows that someone believes in my product. Not in for the moola (yet)...more for building up my cliente.


Many thanks to:
  • Zella C.: Just want to say a big THANK YOU for believing in me and my products. You know you didn't have to do what you did for me. But I really appreciated all your support that you had given me since I started this venture. Thanks as always!
  • Christina L.: I also want to say THANK YOU for wanting to order some for Renzo's birthday. I really appreciated your support and for believing in what I do since I started this venture. Thanks again as always!

Much love to you both!



1 comment:

  1. you go GIRL! you inspire me. i remember we had lunch and you were talking about this and then there you went, doing what you said you wanted to do. it's no surprise your venture is starting to take off. want me to start looking for a storefront for you?

    christina l.

    ReplyDelete