Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Quest for the Perfect Chocolate Cupcake!

Second batch: looks like rubber balls???



First batch: more like cupcakes but dry!


So I'm like obessed with finding the perfect chocolate cupcakes!!! So far I had baked three different recipes of chocolate cupcakes and none has turned out perfect! The outcome is either too dry.....not cohesive....too rubbery looking....too too dense....deflats...ahhhhh...arghhhh! But regardless of the texture, the taste was great though . Because of these recent fall out of the baking, I've became anal to find the right recipe for my chocolate cupcakes! Everyday, I'm on the net, surfing to find that perfect recipe and reading the reviews to which, honestly, it's driving me nuts! My mind is like a blur with reading all these different recipes out there for the perfect, moist....chocolate cupcakes that I just don't know where to start anymore!


But.....I'm not going to give up! I'm going to keep trying out different recipes just to find the ONE! So far, I got two from my bro's GF that I'm going to try.......and another one I found on the net. Don't know how most people feel...but to me, it's very frustrating when you thought you got something down and it only comes out as a dissapointment! That's how I felt towards these chocolate cupcakes! Everytime I whip one of these recipes up, the process turns out good.....batter looks goods....smells good.....put it in the oven......look at the oven and see how it is perfectly baking......take it out of the oven....waiting patiently for it to cool down...and then when you think you got it down.....you taste it!!! And that's when it just tears you down.....the cupcake sucks!!!! Most most frustrating! BUT, like I said.....NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! I'm going to master these chocolate cupcake battles!!! Stay tuned...............


No comments:

Post a Comment