Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting





Oh boy....these carrot cupcakes was made with a lot of hard work!!! The grating of the carrots and apples took me forever! Finally after about almost an hour of grating, the good part started.....mixing in all the ingredients. I was missing on ingredients though....raisins. I didn't have a chance to go Trader's Joe to pick some up so I figure oh well.....next time. I was very tempted to put in some shredded coconut pieces into the mixture but then I hesitated since I haven't made this before I didn't want to over do it with a bunch of stuff. So I just kept it simple and added some grated apples for texture. The outcome was great. Loved how the cupcakes came out all moist and the perfect sweetness...not to sweet, not too bland. Added the cream cheese frosting and topped it off with some chopped walnuts for decor. Overall, I enjoyed making these cupcakes even tho it took me to almost midnight finishing it. Hopefully, the next time I will make this again, I will get to start it earlier in the day since starting at 9pm didn't help me much! So for all of you that are enjoying my cupcakes right now and reading this......hope you like it and know that it was done with a lot of hard work and love! Bon appetite!



2 comments:

  1. I luv your carrot cupcakes Chi. I'm not a fan of carrot cupcakes, but yours are so soft and moist...yummy. Great job!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great carrot cake because it's not dry or bland like most other places. Perfect blend of carrot cake with a twist of sweets. Great snack!

    ReplyDelete