Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes with Butttercream Frosting





This chocolate cupcake were made for Father's Day since we had a bbq at our house. I used pudding in this mix thinking that it would make it moist but unfortunately, I overbaked it. The recipe said 20 mins in the oven but guess my oven cooks wayyyyy faster than 20 mins and by 20 mins, it kinda dried it out a little bit. So knowning that (and the fact that KM has been telling me 10 times that I should cook less than the recommended time) I will know better now then to follow the recommended bake time!!! The taste was great though and I finally was able to make the buttercream frosting. It didn't curdle like the first few times that I made it. I also made some mini cupcakes and they turned out looking pretty cute with simple decorations. The texture was ok, dense with a little dryness to it...=(. Will definitely improve on the baking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment