Friday, June 25, 2010

Original Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip cookies with toffee bits


I made these CCC because I wanted to see what would the difference be like with this CCC compared to the Whole Wheat CCC. The outcome was a big difference because you can taste the different texture. With this all-purpose flour CCC, it was a more lighter and fluffier cookie. With the Whole Wheat CCC, it was a more dense, full and chewy cookie. I personally like the Whole Wheat CCC. But don't get me wrong tho, I like both of them because the taste was great regardless which flour I used. It's just each of the two had it own personal characteristics that one would only know if they tried both of my cookies.
So overall, it was a great test run on these CCC. I think I would make more of the Whole Wheat CCC in the future with different variations (i.e., pecans, oatmea, etc) since I like them more. Enjoy the these cookies while supplies last........


1 comment:

  1. These cookies are not good to dip in coffee. I think your previous CCC were harder, but these cookies have a different texture..they are softer and chewy and they can be eaten at any time of the day. I really like them. I don't need any milk or coffee to accompany my cookie =)

    Keep on bringing the treats hehe..I like them =)

    ReplyDelete