Monday, August 30, 2010

Ladybugs & Pumpkins.......Vote Now!!

Sunflower #1
Sunflower #2
Sunflower #3


Alrightly...let the voting begin!!! 

Ok, so everyone need your help.  I made this as a special request for an upcoming birthday party and came up with three different design for the ladybug sunflower.  One of the sunflower is my own creation and the other two is from the book "Hello, Cupcakes!" but with a little tweeking.  Now I need you gals and guys to vote and see which one do you like best?

As for the pumpkin, there was only one design that I got from "Hello, Cupcakes!"....what do you think of pumpkin?

9 comments:

  1. they are both awesome but I give my vote to:

    1 Pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sunflower #2 and the pumpkin looks great; i like the sparkle it has to it :)
    -Jackie Juarez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflower number 2 and the pumpkin.
    Christina J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol okay okay

    I like sunflower #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Sunflower #3 because it looks more authentic. Sunflower #1 looks kind of like a daisy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennie,

    Ok, I don't care for too much frosting. So I will vote for number 3, although number 2 is the prettiest! The pumpkin, too cute!

    Please don't ever limit the gift that God has given you. You are very talented and creative!! Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I choose Sunflower#3... very simple & elegant...----Sharon Sambat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im with Melissa, go for the PUMPKIN #1.... LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nary - Sunflower #3

    ReplyDelete