Thursday, August 26, 2010

My class final cake......


This was my last decorating class and the final was to decorate your own cake.  The last thing we learned was making flowers and ta-da.....now I know how to make flowers for decorating.  Not bad for learning something for less than an hour, right?  But I do have to say....at then end, my hand hurts after making seven of them.  The teacher told us that the next class, if we continue we will have to make 50 flowers!!! I'm like....see yah! hahahahah.  I was kinda sad that my class had ended cuz I really liked being able to learn new things from a teacher, eventho most of the things I had done so far was self taught.  The class was fun and got to meet different people and even this lady that will be venturing out her own cupcake truck business.  I wish her the best of luck with it!

The next class after this is "fondant and gum paste" decorating or "flowers and cake designing" (more advance).....still thinking if I should continue or not.  The class time is what's holding me back since it's too late by the time I come home.  My babies miss their mommy too much when she is not at home.....so I don't know yet.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see........

No comments:

Post a Comment