Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shaggy mums....Pompoms...and a worm?

Doesn't it look store bought?

Shaggy mums....

Pompoms......


Blue worm hiding amongst the grass.....

These cute cupcakes were made for my decorating class.  The flowers are pompoms and shaggy mums. I just loved the way the shaggy mums turned out!!! They look so pretty.  As for the little blue worm, that's my own creation....pretty cool, huh? The teacher said we can do whatever we wanted too so I was in the mood for insects (due to the previous ladybug gig) and that's how the worm design came up.  I didn't feel like taking it out of the box and so sorry if the pictures are not so clear.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    Wow, I am impressed.The shaggy Mums, beautiful. They look like the real deal. How gifted you are..dream the dream until it becomes reality!!!
    I'd buy cupcakes from you any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look perfect and taste delicious. So far my favorite cupcake =) you're so artistic. Good job amiga.

    ReplyDelete